User Service Level Agreement
This Service Level Agreement (SLA) governs the user's relationship with HOSTINGRU.NET (hereinafter referred to as the Provider).
Interaction is carried out at the conclusion of the Agreement on the provision of hosting services (hereinafter referred to as the Service). The Agreement is a constituent part of the Agreement, has its own terms and conditions and operates within the framework of the Provider's responsibility.
Service provision and termination
1.1 The term of the provision of the Service starts from the moment the User makes an advance payment. The volume of the Service (the period of use of the Provider's services by the User) depends on its size. All information of the User on the server will be deleted after the exhaustion of the volume of the Service, or termination of payment.
Quality assurance of provided services
2.1 The provider guarantees the provision of access to the service in the amount of 99.5%. (According to the Provider's monitoring data, the unavailability of services is less than 9 hours per year.) The user is notified in advance (by e-mail) about the technical work on the modernization of the hardware, the necessary repair of the server hardware and software. This moment is not included in the Service availability indicator. Work is underway to monitor virtual hosting servers around the clock. To ensure uninterrupted implementation of the service for Users.
Information and technical support service
3.1 In the information support service, the User can get advice on the services provided, the current and connected tariffs, the specifics of processing personal requests and domain names.
3.2 The User can get information support around the clock by contacting in the following areas:
• * instant messaging (Live Chat);
• * by e-mail;
• * upon request on the "Feedback" page (ticket).
3.3 Processing time of a user request for standard situations:
• * Live Chat - no more than 30 minutes;
• * by e-mail or ticket - up to 24 hours
It is possible that an abnormal situation may arise, the response time, in this case, can be increased. Each request sent will certainly be processed, and the User will receive a response to the topic of interest.
3.4 Technical support for users is carried out around the clock, without days off and breaks. It is provided by ticket, the time for resolving the request is 24 hours. A request of a non-technical nature is redirected to the appropriate department to resolve the situation.
3.5 There are different types of malfunctions in the company's activities and different response times are provided for them. Malfunctions of a critical nature must be eliminated by the Provider for a period not exceeding 12 hours. If the malfunctions do not concern the main equipment, the repair will be carried out within 5 working days. In the event of equipment emergency situations, repairs will be made within 72 hours.
3.6 In case of outside interference of other persons, the provider is not responsible for the quality of communication.
4.1 Situations of unplanned failure of technological equipment are guaranteed to be eliminated within no more than 24 hours from the moment of detection.
5.1 Technical work is carried out at a time of least activity convenient for users. These works should not inconvenience the Users' work mode.
5.2 During technical work, there may be temporary restrictions on the availability of servers. In this case, the User receives a notification by e-mail one day before the work is carried out. Some technical work is planned and can be performed multiple times. This is also reported to the User in advance.
5.3 To carry out the normal operation of clients' resources in the event of an emergency, the Provider has the right to carry out technical work without additional notice.
Terms of Service Compensation
6.1 The customer is entitled to compensation. This it is possible in case of interruptions in the operation of basic services (hosting), which are not directly dependent on the User.
6.2 Compensation can be calculated in the following cases:
• * When there are frequent interruptions to the server. Duration less than 1 hour from 6 times a day. Compensation will be charged in accordance with the user's tariff plan, in the amount of the cost of the service per day. This compensation may be calculated for each day of such interruptions in work.
• * If the User's data is lost without the possibility of archival data recovery through the fault of the Provider. The amount of compensation in this situation will be charged in accordance with the tariff plan cost per month for the provision of the service.The maximum compensation for the cost of services per month is the responsibility of the Provider and is limited by the User's tariff plan.Compensation to the User is charged only for the extension of the term for the provision of services.
6.3 To receive compensation, the User draws up an application (ticket) in his personal account, or sends it by e-mail. The application must be completed no later than 30 days from the moment this situation arises. The assignment of compensation can be considered no earlier than one day after the consideration of the application by the Provider.Compensation may not be provided in all cases described above. Situations arise in which compensation is not considered. These include:
• * test modes of services for Users;
• * in case of violation of the terms of the agreement through the fault of the User, late payment, application for termination of the provision of services;
• * in DDOS attacks, these circumstances are overwhelming;
• * under conditions beyond the control of the Provider, hacking of personal data through a code, CMS, theft of user details, when information about the User is deleted, as a result of a virus attack;
• * software interruptions resulting in downtime;
• * in case of problems outside the actions of the Provider's forces. These include emergencies in the data center, inaccessibility of external communication channels, including trunk ones. The provider cannot influence these situations.